Sunday, May 10, 2009

To All Moms,

Happy Mothers' Day!

Thanks Mom, for everything.
For being there for me when I was at my worst.
For being my best friend when I was devastated.
For all the support you gave regardless of what happened.

I really appreciate it, especially that time.
You were the most supportive one :)


Oh, and also for being emo at me cuz I went out too often haha.

I love you :3


Flo's exams are ending soon. I can't bloody wait. Monday baby, after Monday and it'll be over. Okay, technically it's Wednesday but Legal Skills... hmmm. Let me rephrase, after Wednesday - that's when the fun begins baby :D

Penang, picnic field trip, Singapore, beach, wherever - you name it. She said she wanted to do all the "dumb" things before leaving for UK.

Oh, Nick and Mr. J made it through the audition. Congrats, you two. Seriously, it's still funny trying to picture watching you guys on TV haha. Can't wait :)

Damn. The blogging mojo is somehow drained from me today. Maybe I'll try blogging again, later. Maybe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didja kiss mommy and tell her you love her today?*



*Failure to do so will mean 9 generations of bad luck!**

**Unless you forward this message to 20 other people.

princessKamen said...

HAHA. no nick, i didn't :x

omg la, why the forwarding stuffsss.

Anonymous said...

It's up to you, it's -only- 9 generations...