Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Now It's The Song You Sent To Me,

I'm listening to it again.

Just leaving a quick note,

Nick, you'll never know how very much it meant to me.

The moment you called.

I was really touched. Really. It almost moved me to tears, no kidding.

Nick, you're definitely one of the bestest friend I've ever had. I'd regret so much if I never knew a friend like you.

Thanks Jonny, for introducing Nick to me. That's one of the great change you brought to me :)

And thanks for the song too - Let Go :)

Will be back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Discount for lawyer fees, or hotel room rates is all I'm asking for!

princessKamen said...

haha! u wouldn't want to be involved with legal stuff wont you? :O
hotel room rates, ok la i make u get ur discount.
or maybe on our cruiser ship! i promise i'll get a damn cool which wont kapal karam :D

Anonymous said...

Superstar Princess. Ok, has a ring to it. 'least we don't have to paddle, or scoop water out of the deck :p