Monday, May 11, 2009

6 to 11.

It's too noisy.

They tell me things from their own perspectives.
I know, I understand. But there are times when I'd really wanna run away.
And that feeling had been haunting me today.

They have their views on things, which unfortunately conflict one another.
One is intolerant with a mild hint of ignorance.
One is not understanding, with accusations.
And I hear it both ways.
It's really sad, I agree.
But there are times I'd like to digress.
Cuz it's saddening enough for me to feel it both ways.

I keep quiet, not cuz I'm not listening.
I just don't wanna complicate things anymore.
I keep quiet, cuz I'm thinking.
Thinking over why things turned out this way.

It has been years now, I don't know what to say.
So I chose to keep quiet,
not cuz I'm taking sides.

Same things are being repeated, the same words being said.
But who am I to suck all in and betray both?
Why is it so queer? So different from all that I've seen.
So different that normal seems weird.
It really saddens me when I realise that
It won't last.
It really tears me up at the mere thought of it.

I really wanna run away, escaping this - even for a while.
That was when I desperately hoped that you were around,
At least I might feel better.

You never knew how much I needed you, at that point.


Things are really fucked up recently.

No comments: