Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Last Straw.

Why did you have to do this?
First, you accused her. Not wanting to spoil anything further, I chose silence.
When you realise you could not do anything to her anymore,
You chose Me.

I'm so sick of you. I'm so fed up.
If it wasn't for her, I would've walked out the door immediately.
If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be returning home tomorrow.
If it wasn't for her, I'd hate you.

I once thought, I'm really lucky to have you.
You may not be perfect, but you did your job perfectly - or I at least thought so.
Why must you prove me wrong?
I still remember clearly, years ago - you did it once.
I could never forget those eyes, so scary.
I remember that finger pointing to me, so clearly.
And tonight, the same scene repeated,
The same words being said.

I don't wanna swear at you, never.
But how can you say such things to me?
Things which are unbearable to the ear, yet you said it. It disgusts me.
If you think I'm such a person, then be it.

I asked you for a reason, you failed me.
If you can't give me one fucking reason, why the fuck would you wanna be so mad?
What the fuck is your reason for doing all this shit?
Do you know that you just ruined everything for me?
From things I've planned since a month ago to the things which means very much to me.
You've ruined all of them, happy now?

You said I disappoint you, I'd like to digress.
Those words, should be directed back at yourself.
I once respected you. I once wasted so much energy trying to speak the good in you.
Now, I think I agree with her.

There's really no point in us staying together anymore.
No point at all.

No comments: