Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just The Wind, A Chair, And Nothing Else.

I've been feeling so restless recently. Almost everyone's on holiday and uni's like so dead already, since the July and September intake has left for their break. I miss them smelly people :(

And finally, stuffs have gone to its rightful owner's hands. I'm glad you liked it :)

Met Jonny at MV today for Lunch before he leaves back home to Kiwiland, and we had Japaneseeeee. It's been almost a month since I've had Japanese. Yumm :9



Of course, I had to camwhore :D



Oh I found my new beloved besides Mint Choc Kisses.

Hokey Pokey from New Zealand Natural :9



Stone face :P

Oh, and I like this pic below hahaha Cuz:



...he did the "sexy" pose but (nice try though haha)



I just look sexier, I can't help it :P

It was nice bitching to you about all my bitchy/gullible/not-using-brain stories, there'll be more to come. Finally, you're going home.. I know you missed home a lot. Take care, you. Ganbare!! Psst, don't lose your things anymore!

It was a fun day I had today :D

Bulkehhh lol and "Starbucks, near our balls?" hahaha wtf sounds damn wrong. I laughed like an idiot alone when I read it that some people thought I was some kinda weirdo.

要如此坦然来面对对方, 你我也应该花了很多时间吧.




By the way, it's the 27th today. I'm coping well enough with it already :)


最後のキスはタバコの flavour がした
苦くて切ない香り

色々アリガトね、アンタ。
言った通り、「いつまでも心の中に居る」
うん、それを忘れないで。

I'm only myself when I'm with you.

No comments: