Thursday, May 07, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You.

A friend told me that this is a show which I must really watch. Sigh. Yea maybe.

- If a guy really wants to call you, he will.

And if he doesn't, he just won't. Yea, won't.

After 7 years, I've managed to meet up with him. Yes, him. The infamous Jon. Haha sorry Jon, you can't be mysterious. There's too many Js around :P

Met him at MV today and we had lunch. The minute I saw him, it was bloody hilarious that I just started laughing my head off. Cuz, look at this:



He just loves to copy me.

We were both wearing blue striped sleeves haha wtf. It was like the first time I met him in 7 years and we wore the exact same shirt.

-__________________-



Me: Jon, stop. Continue drinking - or pretend to be drinking hahaha.

Jon: wtf -_______________-;;

The entire conversation that afternoon was so lame laaa. Jon, you lame ass.



Played pool and Jon was good :(

Okay, maybe he wasn't good. It was just me giving chance being sucky. HAHA.



It really cheered me up in the afternoon. The emo queen meeting the emo master. HAHA. Thanks a lot Jon *hugs* We really should come out more.

Now that chilling session is over, you still owe me clubbing and stoning session babeh. Ok, not literally stoning but yea... :D

I'll be fine, really.

No comments: