Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's 3 am And I'm So Hungry.

A very spontaneous visit to AC (Asia Cafe) in SS15, Subang Jaya. Damn, I missed that place. But wtf, it's my first time there at night haha.



We played pool there, but couldn't stay long due to some fucked up reason. Ugh. But nevertheless, I dominated. My skills surpassed beyond their imagination and I won, hands down.

Okay, I lied. I lost, duh. But the mysterious one wasn't much better too :P

"The ball won't just go in by staring at it."

HAHAHAHA. I really like that line mannn.



The mysterious boy



Syafiq, funny dude haha.



We're floating!

I'm so skilled with camwhoring, sigh. I don't know how I managed to take that too but I found it cool so I posted it here haha wtf.

Sigh. Shit really happens, no? MOS is cancelled, I can't make it. Due to the same stupid fucked up reason. I don't care, next week. Imma partayyyy.

No comments: