Tuesday, May 19, 2009

君がきっと見えないね、私の痛みを。


The windows shut, the door closed.
And the stars, they died.


Compatibility, you said.

I chose to keep quiet and not argue back this time. So many words running in my mind, but I chose to hold them back. I merely kept quiet and consented.

And smiled, to myself - cuz I didn't know what else I could do.

Perhaps, this is the way we are heading to.
Slightly different, but why not? :)
The relation between you and I,
I'd cherish it, and I hope you will.

Nick, really. I appreciated it so much.
You caught me when I was lost, the very moment when I was falling. You held on to me, pushing me hard. Once again, you knocked sense into me.
And I'd only cry when you're around. Cuz I know, only then will I be safe.
Not many could've done what you did. Doing that just to keep me strong, putting aside something that was more important. It meant so damn much to me.

There can never be enough thank yous to be said from me to you :)


我也不想你心疼我, 对我比从前温柔
我也不想被你肯定, 在这个时候
说我让你感动过.


别握住我的手,说我一定会懂
作不成的爱人变成最好朋友

应该放晴的天气,还下雨
别这样下去
我难过,但是说不出口.

一直逃避,我以为闭上眼睛就能忘记.


Don't worry you. I promise I won't be like how I was previously, when he left.

I'm tougher than that :D

No comments: