Sunday, May 31, 2009

What The Fish?

This is going to be a very random post. The "catalyst" (wtf) which triggered me into posting this was some dude in Zouk last night who came over to tell me that I look like her. And he was a random stranger! Wtf, yea I know.

I'm too lazy of mentioning those various "Fish incidents" back in Taylor's last time anymore. Some friends tell me that and even my mom's friends told her the same! It freaked Angeline out when she saw the pictures too :O

But I don't get it. I just don't get it.

The issue is: People sometimes tell me that I look like Fish Leong (a Chinese singer, just in case you don't know who she is). No, seriously. I personally don't think so but even strangers randomly tell me that (Some random guys started shouting Fish Leong when I walked past thinking that I was stupid and on another occasion, a guy shouted to his friend that I was the Fish Leong he was talking bout wtf). Or a friend's friend's friend. Or the guy I once had a crush on (Haha, he only told me that he thought I look like her when he first saw me years after he knew me). Or, anyone! :O

Is there really a resemblance?



This is Fish Leong.



This is, yours truly.



This is her too.



Me!



Okay, me again.




Fish



Me









What do you think?

Okay, I admit I didn't know what else to blog about anymore. Hello, at least it's not anywhere near an emo post! Speaking bout emo, Fish Leong does have a few very good emo songs (Jon once said she's the queen of emo songs).

Do leave comments on this post if you think so, or don't think so haha :D

5 comments:

LeeSZ said...

hey...come to think of it, you two do look alike...haha, go 绑牙,den u'll both look so alike^^

princessKamen said...

hello deliaaa.
haha i was suppose to get 绑牙 since the beginning of the year di. but being me, i procrastinate a lot hahaha that's why i still haven got em till now :P

Unknown said...

You do, just watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2WjmtggdZQ

princessKamen said...

i love that song.
but i've never seen the vid before.
haha did u know who she was before this?

Unknown said...

Yeah, but I didn't really pay attention to how she looked :p When you blogged about her (and yourself), I went to look at her more intricately :p