Thursday, May 14, 2009

And Here I Am

Blogging. Instead of getting ready for MOS. This fucking sucks, I hate this. He doesn't know how much I want to make it tonight. Thanks a lot, really.

Went to Gardens after class today and stayed at Starbucks, Borders. It's been such a long while since I've stepped foot into that place. About half a year? Used to go there pretty often at one duration of time. Yeah... I'm doing great :D

Was supposed to do my contract assignment, and ended up being distracted by god knows what. Okay, I was just being lazy. Being completely ignored cuz some lousy people was doing work while deciphering weird handwritings, I camwhored *shifty eyes*



K: Stay out of the camera okay. Show only a bit of your face. You're supposed to be mysterious.

D: *completely ignores*

-_______________-

Oh, the dude in the top left picture was actually looking when I took the picture. And some uncle sitting opposite me was giving me weird looks throughout the entire duration. He must be thinking that I'm weird :S

Thank you, you. For keeping me company. It was short, but it was a great escape - from the shitty reality I am now in. Thanks a bunch :)

Tonight could've been a great blasting night. Now that things are fucked up big time :(

3 comments:

TikTsin said...

what lousy? ta kau

princessKamen said...

fan kau :P

princessKamen said...

hahaha wtf.
ta pau? HAHA