Friday, May 01, 2009

When Stars And Fireworks Collide.

Night 1 - Flo's birthday surprise at her house.

I already mentioned this in my previous post that we crashed her house at 12 am sharp. And thus, just let the pictures do the talking.



Blueberry Cheese, yum yum.



Jason said I was vain.

T_________________________T



The two self-proclaimed princesses :D

We played chor tai ti (Big 2?) for a while and seriously, I was dominating that night. I won one game in 5 minutes (and that's like a very rare thing for me lol) :D

Slept at 3 something in the morning and woke up at 7.30 am, despite having class at 12 pm. I don't know why but I can't seem to sleep much recently and thus contributing to the eye bags and dark circles, they just love me too much.

Night 2

This would seriously fall under one of the best nights I've had. It was blasting good.

Had dinner at Hajime, a Japanese restaurant somewhere near Jalan Ampang, KL. The environment there was great, the food was fine. The only thing was - I really wonder how long it'd take them to just cook my soba. Seems like it took them ages :(



I'm too lazy to post up the pictures of the food.



The mysterious D

And after dinner, we drove up to Genting. Serious shit, that was when the good stuff started. It has been years since I've last been there. I was so anxious all the way like some dumb girl hahaha. Oh, I was freaked out bout the ghosts too wtf.

We reached there at about 11.45 pm and the minute we entered the car park, we heard fireworks. I literally zoomed off the car and rushed to the open space and I SWEAR, WE WERE FUCKING CLOSE TO THE FIREWORKS!

I don't know what event it was, but our view there was good (well, looking at the fact that we never knew there would be such an event). It was seriously the bestest fireworks I've ever seen so far. Better than the ones I saw during the Fireworks Festival last year. We were fucking lucky.







It was orgasmic. I loveeeeeeee fireworks :D

Okay la, the pictures I took can't express how orgasmic it was but it was seriously awesome. It's hard to come across fireworks as beautiful as this. Fireworks were showering the sky. The entire sky was lighted up by these bright things and some even looked like meteors. Okay, I can go on forever bout this but, yeah. It rocked big time!

Then, I was brought to see the night view of KL. It was so beautifulllll. KL looked so peaceful at night, and the lights moved like tiny ants below (besides the dementors and the gays haha wtf). KL Tower looked so tiny from there (I assumed it was KL Tower haha). It was getting chillier as it became late and we were freezing cold haha. It was really cold up there last night, and knowing me - I'm not good when it comes to dealing with the cold.



What could be better than having a hot Caramel Macchiato in your hands at the moment? :D

Got home at 5 am. Wtf, my mom would wake up at 5.30 am for her morning shift at work haha. Seriously, thank you soooooo much for such an awesome night you. Damnnn.

Oh, and did I mention that the night sky was beautiful? It was so serene. I've never seen so many stars before. They were like sand on a beach kinda thing, all scattered on the night sky. Not a bit of the sky was star-less. How cool would that be :D



This is my zombiefied face.

Mind you, I had my cardigan on the entire time.

I had so many pictures but none of them could be shown here. I looked like I've never slept for half a year. I assure you that I have now progressed to a level beyond zombie.

Tonight, shall be Night 3 - relative's wedding dinner. After Night 4, I shall make a resolution not to be out anymore till May 14th. Seriously.

I need therapy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, THATS what I'm talkin' about babe ;) What a night.

princessKamen said...

haha yeah, the night was awesome.
and our night will be Night 4 babeh.
can't wait :P

TikTsin said...

omg yr so lucky i swear omg wish i was there :O

princessKamen said...

yea yea too bad u weren't there :P