Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Big 7

Celebrated Grandpa's birthday yesterday. Mom woke me up early morning for it and we started preparing from morning till night. It was quite a while since I've been that tired. But all in all, it was well worth the effort :)

Piccies!



Being a family thing, of course the Couz was there :D



Wei Yeen, our other couz :)



I take cool pictures :D



Mun & I, our younger couz.



How can the party be complete without us doing lame things?

Haha we rushed to get into the pic when we saw cameras flashing there and mind you, there was a whole crowd of people there.

-_____________-;;



This picture is damn classic haha. This is how you define "muka sien" perfectly.



Kah Weng & I. He's basically half a relative. For the past few years, there was never an occasion without his presence. Be it Mothers' Day or Chinese New Year.

And everyone likes him a lot :x





O hai. It's us two again :D



The cute bitch.



All of us grandchildren :D

The rest of the pics are in Facebook :)

And I shall conclude this post with a vain picture of myself. Sorry la. I need to keep reminding you of how I look, especially for those of you on holidays. In case you people forget how I look like, wtf.



Ok I'm satisfied now, bai.

欲しくて欲しくて
でも私はぜったいに入れないだろう?
君の心。

ただそれを悟った。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Almost seems like CNY =)