Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meow.

Just got home from Curve. Went for the Special Screening (or so they say) of Angels & Demons today. It's officially out in cinemas on the 14th, Thursday and we got to watch it today (May 12th). Haha yeah, as if two days made a difference but eh, feels quite fun okay. To be watching it slightly earlier before the public does. Okay, whatever.

Ohhh, dinner today was fun. Cuz there was cheeeese. My very much neglected cheese. Haven't been touching them for quite a while, those evil fats. Oh how I love cheese. It's really hard to decide on what to eat when two fickle minded people are forced to decide.

K: What you want eat?

D: Western. Tony Roma's? Friday's?

K: I don't want Friday's.

D: Tony Roma's. But it's kinda far. So we don't have much choice left.

K: I dont'want Friday's. Okay, let's hit the directory (I know I'm weird).

*looks at directory*

K: Okay, let's eat Friday's. Cuz they have cheese.

D: wtf.

Cheeeeeeeese. Evil things they are.



The standard self vain pic.



Our passes!



the mysterious D





with Ching Mun before entering.



We just rock, nuff said :P

The movie was pretty good, better than Da Vinci Code at least. Some parts were pretty gruesome though. Ugh, punctured lungs, disturbing. The duration was about 2 hours plus if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, and I've just decided to un-mysteriousfy the mysterious D. Yea, cuz some lousy people had to complain that the mysterious picture taken "look stupid". It was fun keeping mysterious though haha. This reminded me of how irritated I got when I watched Miss Bellum from Powerpuff Girls. (Is that how you spell her name?) I swear, that bitch. You can never get to see her face. It's always covered or hidden, till today I think.

The not so mysterious D.



Yes, so that's the mysterious boy haha wtf. Oh yea baby, that's the end of my domestication period. Ohmygod, I'm so tired Imma sleep. Bai.

MOS this Thursday yo!

No comments: