Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Last Call.

Before I actually start with Night 4, here's the one single pic of Night 3.



With cousins.

This is the most decent picture which I found. At least my eyes weren't as bad as it was in the rest of the pictures.

Night 4.

Met Nick for dinner at Cova and met a few new people there :)
Too bad I had to leave so early. Sighh. So much for being out for so many nights consecutively.



The food.



Nick and Josh.

The world is really small, isn't it?



Yvonne :)









What's with giving us the weird look Nick :P

T'was an enjoyable night with them :)

And now, it's time to be a good girl and stay domesticated till May 14th. MOS, when their much anticipated exams are over. That's when we party babeh ;-),

Jon, please find the good timing laaaa. You always hit the wrong timings :(

That's when I come clean, and finally leave you behind.

2 comments:

Josh Lim said...

Wow, that was fast :) Yes, the world is small. Clubbing after 14th k! And btw - remember the 12th ya :)

Josh Lim
www.josh.my

princessKamen said...

hahaha ok ok. after the 14th ;-)

yeah, i'll see if i could get my friends to go. they're having exams. sigh :(

thanks for visiting though :D