Friday, April 03, 2009

And She's There, Hanging On.

Nothing have been going on recently, really. Now that Consti assignment has been handed up, it's time to panic for my Criminal assignment. Oh, and Legal Skills assignment which will be due tomorrow. Gosh, the burden of assignments all piling up on me. Yes, the whining will continue.

Sometimes, I just feel so lost. I've felt that way since some time ago anyway, so yea. Sometimes, I wonder what is it that I want. And what is making me so depressed, or some may put it as - emo. Yea, maybe I know what has been making me so emo all along but... I don't know. Sigh. Contemplating as nothing goes my way. Too many things have been revolving around me... too many. That's when I realise that it is a lack of some form of motivation. Yea, motivation... for? Yea, I'm contradicting myself again.

Ignore this post. I'm just too messed up inside.

No comments: