Saturday, April 25, 2009

Do You Feel Your Fats Juggling?

Quote of the day by Chingy, I shall say.

Today's initial plan was supposed to be Wii-ing and jogging over at Chingy's cuz we were both desperate to lose those ugly fats that's been haunting us recently. It's fucking irritating everytime I look into the mirror and I see ugly fats around me and my fat face. Yes, I hate these fats. One can guess that it was a failed plan, literally. We ended up watching Slumdog Millionaire, lazing around, and eventually managed a 20 minutes jog. Better than nothing, isn't it?



Some bloody retarded pic haha.



Chingy stalking blogging.



Waiting for Chingy to shower.



Heh. The blurred pic is always the best.



Sexy Chingy.



Yours truly, looking beyond zombie and a very chubby face.



Hennessy Penang is on right now as I'm typing this. Sigh. Everyone is so busy with their exams coming up. I can't wait till this exam season is over.

2 comments:

TikTsin said...

juggling fats wth?

princessKamen said...

ahaha.
u stay up pretty late don't you?
or should i say...early? :x