Friday, April 24, 2009

Hennessy Artistry

Went for Hennessy Artistry event last night at Loft @ Heritage Row, KL. The music at the beginning was fine, but the free flow was godlike. Thumbs up. But the bar was soooo crowded. Oh well, it's free flow after all.

I wanted to go for the Hennessy event at Penang too this Saturday. But Flo's having exams. Sighhh.

Thanks to Caprice (the Malaysian performer that night) for putting us in his guestlist for the event. :)

Here's a few of the pictures taken last night. The rest of them are all in Facebook :D







The boys.



Yang Sik



Chia Chern



Sean



Caprice performing.



I forgot this dude's name, but he was pretty cool :)



The crowd at the beginning of the night. It became so packed afterward.
-_____-;;



We left early after the cool dude performed. Cheers :)

Had lunch with the loves of my life last week - Qi, Xin and Flo at Cova.





Damn. Cleo's Bachelor Finals Event thingy (I forgot the actual name) is on tonight at Zouk. I have the invites, but I can't go cuz I gotta be a good girl tonight. Damnnn.

Next week my lovesss.

No comments: