Saturday, April 11, 2009

邀明月, 让回忆交接.

And so the assignment-craze is over - for now.

The next assignment (LMS - Legal Methods & System) is due on the 8th of May. Literally, I have almost a month more to work on this, but I have this feeling that I'll procrastinate for 3 more weeks then panic and whine about it, then work like a dog for this.

Whatever, enough bout assignments.

So, the break has started. Our miserable one week break which I supposedly have to sit at home and read my UCTA (Unfair Contract Terms Act). Ugh, I sound so bitter. Damn, everyone's not around.

The cousin has exams.

Chingy has her exams coming up. Crazy pharmacist.
Flo has exams really soon. Now it's her turn to be gg-fied by Consti and Criminal, etc.
Xin has exams in two weeks' time. She still seems normal. (You know, people turn abnormal when exams are near).
Jia Xin is always missing in action. I've only met her thrice despite being in the same uni. (Twice in the lift and once at the dodgy mamak).
LiHong is far away in Melb enjoying her life.

As for Uni mates,

Dave is always missing, god knows where. Most prolly making diluted curry.
Juen is working at the PC Fair. Flash em stuff, bitch.
Qi is boy-scouting in Singapore. Don't do weird things babe.

Angeline...let's not talk about her. She's lost in her world of doors.

Sigh. We'll see.

No comments: