Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Oh, A Broken Facade.

I give up. Yes, I've still been thinking the entire day - and never came up with a conclusion. So I chose to give up thinking. I'd never understand anyway.

Maybe it wasn't that I couldn't understand. Maybe I did, right at the moment I saw it in fact. Perhaps, it was just that my mind refused to understand it and let it dawn upon me.

Fumbled upon The past again, hit me hard enough.

Cuz they were so sweet. What they had were so much more than what you had. So how can it be you, foolish girl.

He was everything, everything that I wanted,
We were meant to be, supposed to be,
But we lost it.
All of the memories so close to me just fade away,
So much for my happy ending.

I could only relate myself to this one verse of the song.

Perhaps it had been a bad day for everyone. Met a close friend early in the morning, and she had a frown on her face. Only managed to talk to her for a while and I had to enter class. Let's hope she sorts things out. Another friend of mine got heart broken today. She had always been so hyper, yet today she's all emo, trying her very best not to cry.

Another broken heart. Sigh.

...and you, I really hope that you'd be alright. I don't know what's bothering you but, really hope you'd be fine.

很想问问你心里在想着什么,
心在为谁而痛.
很想成为能够陪在你身边, 安慰你的人
可是偏偏不是我.

ね、アンタ
心は誰かのために痛めてる?
言ったでしょう?emo のアンタはかっこ良くないよ。

悲しくなって、もどかしく感じて、
そして、いつも強かったアンタ。
それでいい・・・あるがままのアンタでいい。
それがいつもの格好いいアンタだから。


How imbecile it was to think that it could've been me. Cuz it never would be. I've just been thinking in the wrong track all along, that's all.

No comments: