Thursday, April 09, 2009

It's 3 am

... and I can't sleep.

I have class tomorrow, but I still can't sleep.
I'm sick of assignments, but I can't sleep.
I feel really tired, but I just can't sleep.

What am I waiting for?

I read a friend's blog a moment ago. Somehow, it brought the emoness in me out again. Well, it was already an emo post to begin with. Very melancholic, I would say. I almost cried reading it. I don't know what's wrong but it sounded like a really sad post, yet it was sweet. So sweet indeed. Melancholic sweetness? Or bittersweet?

It's not exactly a long post, yet it depicted so much a person had to say. I don't know, at least I read it that way. (I know you're gonna argue back) Sigh. My emotions really got complicated after reading it. I don't know what kind of feeling it was but, it was a sad, sad feeling. Somehow, it reminded me of the feeling I've forgotten long ago. I can't describe that feeling right now, but it's just...there. If only. If only. If only. We could have been that way, me and you. Sweet.

*playing the song continuously, thinking I'd get some realisation from it. How futile.

I keep listening to the same song, and all I feel is
a feeling of pain lurking somewhere in the
corner of my heart.

No comments: