Thursday, April 30, 2009

Insomnia.

It's 2 am and I can't sleep. Okay, it's not exactly that late but my eyes are so strained that they're gonna close shut any minute. The thing is, my mind is so actively hyper. Wtf.

Yes, it's been going on for nights. Normally, I'd just drift off to dreamland and sleep like a pig baby till the next morning. But recently, my mind just seem to be spinning, wandering on its own accord. I've been thinking, thinking so much lately - about all the possible possibilities.

I don't know, seriously. What am I thinking about? What has been causing these sleepless nights? I really wonder. And hopefully tomorrow (technically it's today), would be fine. Ugh. LMS lectures, I swear it's one of the most boring lectures ever. Criminal tutorial is cancelled, and thus ending class early. Yes, then I don't have to rush like how I did last week. Rushed like mad for Hennessy right after I got home.

Sometimes, it really freaks me out when I see my other friends panicking for their upcoming exams this Monday. This is exactly how I would be this coming July/August. Damnnn.

Just got home from crashing Flo's house for her birthday. We switched the main power supply in her house off when she was alone in the room, and she literally screamed her head off, opened the door just to get the shock of her life haha. T'was fun ;-)

Dayum. I have this feeling that I'll be exceeding the point of beyond zombie-ness, judging at the rate I'm going.

And now, Imma try sleeping and wake up for class 6 hours later, so that I'll be pretty much alive tonight. Tonight babeh, tonight. :D

On an unrelated note, Imma have Japanese tonight! It's been so damn long. A few more calories won't kill, I suppose? Nyahaha.

No comments: