Friday, April 17, 2009

私なりの力でアンタの顔に真の笑顔を描く.

I remember I've once mentioned that on my blog. Ironically (and coincidentally), it was dated December 11th. I remember I posted this up cuz I wanted to apologize for something stupid I said, which angered you.

私なりの力でアンタの顔に真の笑顔を描く。
If only I could.

Sigh. I wish I could, really do.

Anyway, I did a personality test and it's pretty true haha. I'm a Sanguine Melancholy. Here's part of my results. It's pretty long so I'll just take those which I can relate to haha.

The Sanguine:

  • Compulsive talker
  • Can't remember names
  • Has restless energy
  • Egotistical
  • Naive, gets taken in
  • Has loud voice and laugh
  • Controlled by circumstances
  • Gets angry easily
  • Would rather talk
  • Easily distracted
  • Wastes time talking
  • Hates to be alone
  • Repeats stories
The Melancholy:
  • Deep and thoughtful
  • Analytical
  • Philosophical and poetic
  • appreciative of beauty
  • Sensitive to others
  • Schedule oriented
  • Perfectionist, high standards
  • Detail conscious
  • Persistent and thorough
  • Orderly and organized
  • Neat and tidy
  • Sets high standards
  • Wants everything done right
  • Keeps home in good order
Try it out yourself here :)
Credits to Panda. Found this through his link on Facebook :D

No comments: