Friday, April 17, 2009

Wake Me Up When September Ends.

Was supposed to go over to Chingy's for Wii today.. but had a sudden change of plans due to some unforseen circumstances (Haha wtf). I'm sorry :(

Yeah, so I ended up at OU after everything to pick my stuff up. I'm so happy, the shop did it so nicely for me. It was even done faster than I expected :3

Fumbled upon the Korean Food Fair at the New Wing and there we were, spending money on junk food :x





Strawberries! Yummeh.



T'was my day. Another day in holidays gone, sigh. I've just counted when I was eating dinner today. I just realised that I have to bid goodbye to a few of the people who I really care for real soon. They're all leaving, to different countries at the other end of the world. And the sad thing is, they're all leaving at about the same time. One's June... then September. That's when everyone's leaving :(

I'm gonna miss you people. I really can't imagine spending the days without you people around thinking that you're far far away -cuz I've spent too much time with you people, my very beloveds :((

I can visit Scotland when I'm in UK, it's pretty near :)
I can also visit Manchester easily :))
Then maybe we can fly to Melb :)))

But... kiwiland? :(

No comments: