Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Something To Share.

Another mail I've received a while ago. A really sweet one :)

When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she's thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she's wondering how long you'll be around.
When a girl stares at you, she's wondering why you're lying.
When a girl lies on your chest, she's wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a girl says I love you, she means it.
When a girl says I miss you, no one else in this world could miss you more than that.

Find a guy who,
calls you beautiful instead of hot.
calls you back when you hang up on him.
will stay awake to watch you sleep.
kisses your forehead.
tells you how lucky he is to have you.

:)

Movie with Ching tomorrow. Let's hope it'll do me fine ;-)

at least I won't have to stay at home and start thinking weird stuff.

No comments: