Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little Miss Despicable 3

Yes, there's a part 3. Sickening eh? (Part 1 and Part 2 is here)

Enough is really enough. My patience has its limits, and trust me, it's amazing how I kept my patience with you till now. And you chose to exceed it, so let it be. I won't stop for no one now. I've tried, giving you chance after another just to avoid any possible conflicts arising. Now it's just too bad.
I don't fucking care.


If I had to list down the few irritating people I've met in my life, you'd definitely make it to the top of my list. You're way beyond irritating. Get a life, please. I live my life and I do not need you to nose around with it.

You wanna read my blog, go ahead. But can't you just keep that fucking big mouth of yours shut? Yes, I'm swearing. I don't usually swear on my blog unless it's something really terrible to me. (It doesn't apply in reality though.)

You're admirable, really. You actually whored on my blog as often as I whore on Facebook. Till you know everything from how many shoes I have till how many guys I've dated. Sadly, you've read things wrongly. You've got it wrong, my dear. You've never seen my shoes and trust me, you're wrong ;-)

Does it matter to you how my relationship goes? No, it doesn't bother you. So why the fuck do you have to go around yapping with your big fat mouth? As I mentioned before, my dad is very well-informed with my life, so thank you - I don't need you to update him, or the rest of the family.

What else do you want to know babe? I'll tell you everything, and you can tell the world for me, thank you. I have fun with my friends. I have fun with my cousin. I have fun in uni. I dread doing my assignments. I go out at night once in a while. I have a messed up relationship. I'm an emo bitch. What now? Oh, and don't think that I don't know you whore his blog too. Seriously, why the fuck do you want to know so much about me? Damn, I must be inspiring or some shit.

Go ahead and do the other thing that you do best. Imitate me. Stop your current course and take up Law. Be obsessed with heels. Get friends who bitches with you often then maybe you can bitch bout me. Listen to emo songs. Get a New Zealand boyfriend. If you can't meet one, sheeps will do for you. Pirated bitch.

Stop telling people things I never said. Stop putting words into my mouth. I'm not like you. You're old enough to not think like a kid. In fact, you're older than I am. You think this is childish? Damn you. I've been patient with you since ages and I can't take it anymore.

Get a life. Date a guy. Focus on studies. Whatever. Just.. move on with that god-forsaken life of yours.

No comments: