Monday, April 27, 2009

最熟悉的陌生人

Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I expected. In fact, it wasn't bad at all. Another 27th has passed us by, hmmm. Okay, I lied. It wasn't bad but not completely. The daily emoness was still there and all but hell yea, I'm bloody fine. I've never felt better.

Seriously, I've started to feel so much better after the talk with a friend of mine. I really thank him for this. Cuz if it wasn't for him, I'd still be miserable everyday. I doubt you'd read this but Nick, thanks for the looooong talk haha! It was really enjoyable. You never knew how big of a difference the talk was haha.

The tiny bit of emo's still there lingering somewhere, but it'll be fine. I'll manage it. At least I'm not the horribly depressed bitch I was anymore haha. Till the extent Chingy said I needed a doctor, bitch :P

Oh, I bought a book today. Seems interesting. The title's Six Suspects by Vikas Swarup. If you're wondering why he sounds awfully familiar, he was also the author of the book Q & A, which was then made into a movie almost all of us have watched - Slumdog Millionaire.

On a unrelated note, I'm really irritated - like seriously. Wtf is wrong. Ugh. Sighhhhh. I'm just gonna sound like a bitch talking about this. I feel used and stupid. And sometimes I'd still wonder what has changed. I'll never understand I guess, not like I care anymore but.. yeah. And there's no point sweetheart, no point talking bout this to anyone at all. Period.

I've spoken to her. She thinks I'm thinking too much. She says I misunderstood. I don't know. Maybe she's just too nice :x

我们变成了世上
最熟悉的陌生人

如果当初在交会时能忍住那激动的灵魂
也许今夜我不会让自己
在思念里沉沦

No comments: