Sunday, April 05, 2009

Of Endorphins and Games.

Finally tried the food in Cova after having heard of it for some time.

The place was fine. And I didn't know they sing in the afternoon! :O (I thought they only sing during the night)

Oh, and the singer has this sweet face! She's pretty, and she has a great voice :D

I tried taking a pic of her. And this was the most decent pic I had. Others were... blurred, thanks to my wobbly hands. And the nearer ones, she didn't look that nice - so I can't convince people that she's pretty with those pics. The rest of the pictures, it had the people from the next table staring into the camera, so I can't use that too. Or maybe I just don't know how to use my camera. *shrugs* So, minus the blurred ones, I realised that this is the only one I had left. Can't see her so clearly but oh well, click to enlarge :(((

Oh, I took a trip to heaven. I didn't know there were devils in Heaven :O I was the angel of course.

J: Looks like heaven.
K: Yea, and I'm the angel.
J: If you're the angel, then I must be god.

-___________________________-

Okay, whatever. I still rock :D

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

To think that you were true, I was so wrong.
I've finally heard the truth.
When I needed you so much, you chose to just watch.
Even if it risked me losing the chance,
You just couldn't care less.
You knew how much it meant to me, how important it was to me.

Putting the blame to others, thinking that you'd be safe.
I'm sorry but I've known the truth.
I really thought you wouldn't do this to me.
At least she bothered.
Now I know... Now I know.

Still, I'd like to thank you.
For letting me see the truth in you.
Thank you.

No, this has completely nothing to do with my emoness, or relationships.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆


- Stupid grey things and their leaves.

Finally, you've gotten some sleep :)

Today, I realised that I'm actually better than I thought I was.
Perhaps, it was just my brain which tricked me.
And as you said, it's a matter of control :)
Yes, I do feel better after understanding it.
Thank you :)

And for now... Just let me be.
Cuz I'll be fine.

No comments: