Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tell Me It Isn't.

Fuck.

Whythefuckdoistillfuckingcare.

ChingMun, we now have a love-hate relationship. Thanks to you, I feel like crying like a useless bitch over god knows what reason. Thanks to you, you've made me realise things and start having doubts. (You sound like an old experienced aunty though with all the bad bad experiences :P )

`//¤»Chingy«¤- says:
*but i tell u
*if she wasnt in his mind
*he wouldnt have brought it up

You are right. This sucks.

Many things have been going through my mind. I've even tried convincing myself entire evening and considered all the possible explanations for it. But, Chingy's words crushed it all and my eyes' seen it all.

But, I really really wanna believe. I really do. How? Do I now convince myself that I'm seeing the wrong things and deciphering it the wrong way?

No comments: