Monday, April 13, 2009

Cuz You Took My Love.

Woke up thinking of the same matter again. It's really irritating, especially with Chingy's words last night ringing in my mind - which adds to the irritation. I can't stop, my mind's spinning (right round right round. haha wtf). I've lost control of it. And when I feel pissed, I'll run away from the matter, just to be dwelling in that matter minutes later. My eyes have failed my self-convincing.


But tonight baby you got me sad and blue,
I just heard about the girl in your car,
Got me crying.

Now this is the sound of a broken heart,
There's only one reason why we're apart,
If it wasn't for the club,I'd still have my love,
We would still have us.

- Hatin' On The Club by Rihanna.

Nah, not the club. Chingy would understand what this verse means I'm sure :)

Went to MV with mom today, and then to One Utama when I finally made up my mind to buy it. Spent my money on it, and walked around the entire place searching for an engraving shop. Finally I've found it and paid another sum for the engraving. And now I gotta wait a week till it's done.

Damn, should have joined Roger and Juen for work at the PC Fair @KLCC during the weekend for some extra cash. Sounds fun. Now, I can't buy heels anymore for some time and gotta start saving for the month lol.

Nevertheless, I'm happy I found it. I'd definitely choose this even if I were to be given 10 pairs of heels :)

Sigh. I felt like I need to go for a holiday recently, to take my mind off things would be fun too, running from reality. My escapade. Anywhere would do, I just need to run away from this busy town. One week break, but everyone just seems to be busy.

Anyone free? :(

No comments: