Thursday, April 16, 2009

Slip Through Reality.

What, I'm halfway through my holidays already? Damn, felt like it just started. And as I've expected, I'm procrastinating on my work.

Everyone seems to be busy, except for Chingy. Womannn, when's our Wii day gonna come? Time to lose some weight babeh. I'm so gonna thrash youuu :D

Xin, faster be done with your exams. Then we can partayyyy. With Chingy this time, and Jia Xin, and LiHong (nah, she can party with us virtually).

Jon! You betrayer. You've been saying you wanna bring me out since ages. And when is that one fine day gonna come. What happened to our chill, stone, party sessions eh? You suck laa.

Psst! Flo, our Sipadan trip!

Oh, and

Happy Birthday JY!

Enjoy your birthday yea. Hugs.
Come to think of it, I think I wished you at 12 sharp didn't I?
According to your time over there that is, haha!

Looking forward to you coming back next month :D

Three more days. And it's back to lectures. Sigh. I'm hungry, and I miss the maggi goreng over at G. Hmm.

No comments: