Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And All We Do Is Partyyyy.

I know, I've been bugging those few and making them vote for me everyday on Most Wanted ruumate. I'm sorry hahaha. But, just bear with me till the end of the month :3

So as a return, it's time to party people!



Join me at the Most Wanted ruumate - Meet the Finalists Party this coming 25th!

Well, what's there to lose? Just cast your votes, and you'll get to meet those hot chicks and guys that night. And did I mention that there's free flow of booze too? Oh, and when you vote on that night, you might stand a chance to bring home a Samsung phone with you. How cool is that :D

Party starts at 7pm sharp at Sanctuary, Curve. Bring your friends and all that's left is to partyyyyy! Will be looking forward to seeing you there aye! Yes - you, you and you :3

And a big big thank you to those who's been voting. I love you people loads :D

Well, you can still register and vote online now if you can't wait till the 25th hahahaha. You can vote for me here. LOL.

No comments: