Friday, June 26, 2009

Most Wanted ruumate Voting Party

Sorry for the great delay! Have been busy these few days, thus the lack of time to blog. Yes, the Voting Party. This is gonna be a long post, due to the great load of pictures. Thanks to Andy as some of the pictures were stolen from him :D

Took place at Sanctuary @Curve on 25th June 2009. Us finalists had to catwalk/model for RipCurl and Mooks apparel. We also had to complete our task given on that night itself - which was to dance with our partners (picked randomly). Sandra rocked the dance and walked off with 250 votes with her partner, John.

Thanks to all those who came to support, lovesss.

Well, I'm too hungry lazy to type and thus, the pictures! (Didn't manage to snap pics with everyone though)



Most Wanted indeed :D



Yours truly.



With Coco (Female finalist)



Umar, my partner (Male finalist)



Amanda! She's lovesss beer hahaha (Female finalist)



Sandra :D (Female finalist)

It's depressing to be standing next to her, seriously.



Kingston! My long lost relative haha wtf. (Male finalist)



Melissa, she's so pretty :3 (Female finalist)



With Kiwi, she's so funny! (Female Finalist) and
Derek, he's eccentric. (Male Finalist)



John (Male Finalist), he can really do some popping dude.



With Amanda and Josh



Andy!!

Thanks so much for coming. So sweet of you :-)



Nick! :DD

You were constantly MIA :(
maybe it was cuz of the silicone you-know-what :P



Flo!

Gosh, I was so surprised. Thought she couldn't make it from Penang. I was so happy when I was told she's coming. Man, I love her.



Pei Ling & Mia

So nice of them for coming despite having Consti the next morning <3



With Arsyan

He tweets like nobody's business HAHA.



Yang Sik :D

Another one which surprised me that night. Thanks dear :-)



Rogerrrrr.

My Hakka friend HAHAHA.



The girls again :3



Aaron, you need to be quarantined. Hahahaha *inside joke*



With Huai Bin

Okay, I'm so sick of uploading pics already. The connection tonight is so bloody slow. For more pics, click here. It's all in the Facebook album, this time everyone can view it (I didn't set this to "Only Friends" for the album), so it shall be okay. Enjoy :-)

Went to MOS after the party ended. I have to admit, it was my first time there, and is most likely gonna be my last time there. It felt as if I had a culture shock the minute I reached there. The crowd is so different from the crowd in Zouk (like bloody different!). The music... Big sigh. Don't even get me started with comparing it to Phuture. Left early, and voila. My legs were aching like bitches. Imagine wearing 4-inch heels from 9 am till 2 am!





Well.....of course I had to camwhore hehe :D

2 comments:

Huai Bin said...

Hello, hello! It was good to meet you that night! :)

princessKamen said...

yea, great to meet you too.
i totally forgot to check out the piercings on ur hand that night! damnnn. XD