Thursday, June 04, 2009

Sometimes, You're Here.


너만있으면 난 괜찮아

하지만 아무도.
바보같이 너의 생각에.


Yes, the title isn't original.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Edit:
This sucks. Hennessy Artistry is on tonight at Phuture. Got the invites, but it was a bit too last minute. Damnnn.

Oh well, on the bright side, I'm being a good girl tonight and I'm bloody tired. Overslept and rushed for class today. Classes just had to start at 8 am today. And ended at 4.30. How fun.

I feel so... tired (literally). And depressed lately. Don't ask me why, I don't know. You know, the feeling where you feel all shitty inside and wished you could cry everything out? Like something is squeezing your heart, like you want to do something really badly but can't or don't know what it is? Emptiness? Maybe... who knows.

Oh, a random thought just crossed my mind. Angeline, I miss your brownies :(

No comments: