Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh, How They Reminded Me Today.

Met Flo again, yes. For the movie Blood: The Last Vampire. In my opinion, I think this show was a tad bit overrated. It's pretty cool and nice at the beginning, but it's just the ending which bothered me. It left me dangling like "What? It's over?" kinda thing.

Yeps. But her English was surprisingly good (I later learnt that she was from an international school). Well, the scenes were kinda... disturbing. Or rather, gory. Flo and I jolted at a few scenes and Aaron claimed that we were narrating the story. She screamed and I think quite a number of cuss words had been shouted throughout the entire movie :x

Not our fault.

And to make your mouths water,



Yes, Berrilicious Sundae from Delicious. Ooh.

Damn. I could have been rocking in Fish Leong's concert right now. But no, I'm stuck at home - on a Saturday night. Don't ask me bout the concert if you don't want me to snap at you.

Oh, any plans tomorrow anyone? Cuz I definitely need one.

No comments: