Saturday, June 27, 2009

Short Update.

Met Flo and Aaron for Lunch at Winter Warmers @The Curve again. Quite a pretty place and the sandwich was gooooood.



I'm bloody hungry now.



My Rose Iced Latte (or something like that).

And the best thing was, I had so many chocolate chips in my Mint Choc Kisses!



Yeh, we droppped by New Zealand Natural for ice-cream. Jeez, took me a while to decide between Hokey Pokey and this :(

Ah, and today marks half a year....
The wave has been kind to me for the past few days :-)

2 comments:

Huai Bin said...

I live in PJ and I'm usually at 1U or Curve and I'm horrified to learn that I've never heard of a Winter Warmers in Curve!

princessKamen said...

hahahahaha it's right next to Starbucks, somewhere near marche.
it's a pretty decent place, and if ur a cheese lover - try the cheese baked macaroni!!