Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I Just Had To Blog About This.

I know this is gonna sound bimbotic but, shit - I feel that there's a need for me to say this (I can't keep this to myself) cuz I was looking through some old pictures I had and I just realised something.

*These pictures were dated somewhere between end of November to early December. Somewhere there.


This is absurd.



I was ridiculously thin last time
(ridiculous compared to how fat I am now la).
Fuck this shit.




Okay, this was a candid shot of me in class last year but that's not the point (No, not Taylors. They will never let me step foot into the campus grounds wearing like that. It was Japanese class).

The point is, how the hell did that happen? Even a candid shot of me looked okay last time :( It's beyond ridiculous. I don't know how I managed to do it but I surely wanna do it again ("It" as in, losing weight). Wait, I need to do it again.

Shit, this is depressing. Fuck binge eating. To hell with emoness. (Well, I binge eat when I'm emo you see).

Jeez. I'm bloody fat right now that I look so horrible in pictures. I need to lose those fucking fats. Two months. Two bloody months. I'll try. No way am I gonna be bulky. This sucks.

And I've noticed one more thing, my hair doesn't seem to grow. This is bloody depressing. I hate this shit.

Oh, and my mom calls me fat :(

(yes, it'll be categorised under "Emo". If being fat isn't emo, then you're one lucky bitch)

2 comments:

nickchhan said...

Glad you finally realize - not about being fat, but about you waking up to the fact that: you're not a happy young girl. At all.

Jaded by 25? Hell if I'd let that happen to you.

princessKamen said...

LOL. don't worry, i'll be a happy young girl soon - very soon :3

but now, it's bloody depressing that I look at my old pics and realise how damn fat I've gotten! (and my mom never fails to rub it in everyday)