Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Most Wanted ruumate 2009

If you're wondering what it is, it's a competition going on by this social networking site - ruumz.com. Well, I'm beyond surprised to get shortlisted as a finalist here! Thanks Nick for the nomination :)

Short/Brief intro bout yourself:

Someone important once told me this phrase: carpe diem! It basically means seize the day and enjoy the moment. I'm going to strive for what I want and seek perfection in it. But what's more important, is to live the day and worry not about what lies in front for we might then miss out on opportunities by doing so. Making new friends is my greatest pleasure for I believe that everyone is unique. Me? Sugar, spice and everything nice, you name it.

Describe yourself in less than 10 words.

I'm an ordinary girl in an extraordinary way :D

There's 10 finalists for each gender, the guys and the ladies. Attended the party last week and everyone there was really nice. There will be weekly tasks (announced on the site each week) and we're suppose to complete the task.



Just complete these few easy steps, and you can start voting away!

First, register for an account either through ruumz or just click here.

After you've registered for an account, click here to vote for your favourite finalist. Each person is entitled to vote 3 times per day per gender daily. (Me me me!) Or, just click on the MWR banner at the top right of this page :)

Thanks to those who already voted, do continue voting HAHA. And as for those who haven't, well, what you waiting for? Vote for me baby!

2 comments:

Huai Bin said...

Voted!

Your description of yourself here is much better than the one in ruumz. Cheers! :)

princessKamen said...

thank youuu :)
thanks for visiting to! I'm pretty surprised too actually lol :D