Thursday, June 25, 2009

Paparazzi - Tagged by ChingMun.

Okay, this is just an excuse for me to post up my vain pictures. How often do you get to do that without being called vain!

1. Please entitle your post 'Paparazzi' or something of the like.

2. Follow the 'Pictures of ..... ' as closely as possible. Be creative. No photoshop-ing. If you cannot find a picture for one of the descriptions, scratch it off and replace it with something else.

3. Tag whoever you want to see look funny.

Picture of me looking down

Picture of me with my mouth closed

This is easy peasy.

Picture of me hugging someone


Picture of me looking terrified


Picture of me looking scary


Picture of me showing my teeth

(it's very rare, very rare indeed)


Picture of me looking like a noob

I don't know why but I think this looks noobish, somehow.


Picture of me acting cute


Picture of me doing something I shouldn't


Picture of myself without showing my entire face

(yes, I realise I have a lot of pictures like these when I was browsing through)

I tag: Hmm, let's see. Nick, can I tag you? And the Cousin. And whoever who comes across this. Oh, Imma tag Qi too :P

As you can see, some of the pictures were stolen from Andy's album in Facebook hehe :D

4 comments:

nickchhan said...

Dammit! I got tagged. I saw this on CM's blog as well. Bah, I'll get on it when I'm back from Perhentian :p

princessKamen said...

oh yaaa. enjoy ur trip okayyy :D
don't forget bout this when ur home muahaha :P

TikTsin said...

camwhore galore D: ugh my eyes my eyessssss! *eyes sizzling* wtf

princessKamen said...

yea, i know...sizzling with hotness :DD
and fyi, u're tagged too biatch :P