Monday, June 08, 2009

一期一会

いちごいちえ (Ichigo Ichie) - It was a term which once fascinated me. It literally means "one time, one meeting" which basically seeks for people to treasure every meeting they have with each other. For every meeting might turn out to be the last. I personally like this term a lot cuz it portrays how people should appreciate their encounter with each other and treat it as if they were to never meet again after that. This way, there will not be deceit and all meetings will be just as pure as it is supposed to be. Well, at least I decipher it that way :)

Just a very random phrase which suddenly came into my mind which I then decided to share it here on my blog :)

This reminds me. One day in class, Sensei asked what was us each to name our favourite term in the Japanese language. Guess what was the word which came into my mind? 「切ない」dayo. Haha it's so me ne! I think you'd be laughing at how predictable I am when you read this :x

Oh, she also asked what was our 「一生に忘れない美味しさ」 (the taste which was so good that we'll never forget). I couldn't think of anything I've eaten that was so orgasmic that I wouldn't forget its taste. That was when it hit me. I was like "My 白い恋人 (Shiroi Koibito)!" It's bloody orgasmic, and I mean - super gooood. Imagine Kinder Bueno times 100000000. HAHAHA.

But she just had to ask when and why :(

「去年、大切な人からくれた」 (Someone special gave it to me last year).

She then gave a satisfied smile (which I suspect has an implied meaning) and moved on to the next person :x

Click here for the post with the orgasmic 白い恋人. Oh gosh, my ugly fringe then.


다른 누구도 널 대신 할 수 없어
Nobody can replace you, even you know that.


I like this phrase from a song I've been looping recently - Love 119 by K Will (ft. MC Mong).

There's another Korean song which has great lyrics. It's emo-er (?) and it goes by the title Shimjangi Eobseo (Without A Heart) by 8Eight. Thanks to Hwa-Rang, all these emo songs have been looping already lol.

I know, this post is bloody random. But, it's always better than an emo post, no? It's my blog, sue me :D

No comments: