Monday, June 01, 2009

Just A Short Message For You.

Waited for 12 to post this, wtf. Wanted it to be the first post for June in my archives :)

I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on,
Remember me - remember us and
all we used to be
I've seen you smile,
I've watched you sleeping for a while.

You touched my heart, you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

You have been the one for me.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.

- Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt.

Yes, you. Bye, you. Enjoy yourself and have a safe trip. I'll make sure I lose those irritating fats when you're back, and we'll see who's bulkeh :D

言いたい事を全部アンタの前に言ったね?
残るのはあるかも知れないけど
アンタなら知ってるね。
言わなかった事もきっと、全部知ってるでしょ?
うん、きっと。

I'll miss you, very much so. I know I will.
But it's okay, cuz it ain't a bad feeling after all.
Don't worry, I'll only miss you when I'm free or
when you happen to cross my mind haha.
There's nothing left for me to say,
Cuz you'd know better.

Hmmm. It wasn't as bad as I thought.
超 emo になっちゃうと思ってたよ!ハハ。まあ、大丈夫か。
うん、良い旅を。いってらっしゃい!♪

And lastly, a tight tight hug from me to you :)

P.S. Remember to check it in so that it doesn't get confiscated :x

No comments: