Sunday, June 14, 2009

You Can't Play On Broken Strings.

Oh how I love that song now. I like the melody but Nelly's voice there is slightly irritating though. It might be nicer if it was just James Morrison.

Our initial plan was to have lunch at Full House. Somehow, it just ended up being us going to Aquaria @KLCC (cuz we've both never been there before), with Flo... again.



On the way to Aquaria :D



Aquaria!



Flo touching the starfish :3

Yes, speaking bout starfishes.. we were supposed to touch it gently.
Flo basically overturned the poor thing when she tried to show me that it could move and vigorously flipped it.

Yes, I touched it too :x



See the leopard print turtle on the right? It's beautiful :)



Ugly shark embryos.

They're bloody moving.




"Radiant" huh :P



:-O




A sting ray from above. It sure is ugly.



Us in the underwater tunnel :3



She looks tall.



...and why do I look so short :/



Kiss kiss.



And that was us :)



Knickerbocker Glory from Chinoz

Nice place to sit around and chill :-)

Psst. The name of this dessert is complicated. So please, don't let me see a J correcting me this time - you know who you are :P

*more pics on my Facebook :-)


I forgot what I wanted to blog about. Great. I have a feeling it was about something I wanted to share, but now it has completely left my mind. Forget it. I'll blog about it if I suddenly remember, hopefully.

You can't feel anything that your heart
don't want to feel.

I can't tell you something that ain't real.

Let me hold you for the last time,
It's the last chance to feel again.

- Broken Strings by James Morrison.

Edit: I remember what I wanted to talk about already. I'm here to confess that I failed miserably in my attempt to visit the gym with Flo today. Well, we were initially supposed to, you see.

.....heart, kamen ❤ says:
IM GOING GYM TMR WITH FLO. RAWR!

Mr. D says:
hahaha a one day affair aint going to cut it

.....heart, kamen ❤ says:
effort is good.

Mr. D says:
you and that line wtf. 1 day affair aint effort

.....heart, kamen ❤ says:
it's the heart that counts.

Mr. D says:
that kinda effort wont help you lose weight you know :P

.....heart, kamen ❤ says:
where there's a will, there's a way.

Shit. What now?

No comments: