Friday, June 19, 2009

Let me get to know you better to make me less attracted.

Negotiation is tomorrow, and I just realised this yesterday. My mind somehow assumed that June 20th is still far away and before I knew it, it's tomorrow wtf. I really can't imagine how shitted (wtf I just made up a word) I'd be by the time Mooting comes. (Mooting is when you bring your client's case into court against your opponents). There's the bundle of authorities, submissions and bla bla bla. Gosh.

Things are not good recently, due to some reasons. It's like PMS, really. A seasonal kinda thing you know. No, I wasn't referring to myself when I mentioned PMS. It's like a bloody cat, I tell you. It's proud and arrogant. Then suddenly, that cat could be so friendly and sweet to you that you start to lose your defense against it. Then when you think you can finally approach it, it ignores you and returns back to its arrogant self. Wtf. Felines. That's why I was never good with cats.


T________________T


Oh, don't bother deciphering this. It's too metaphorical that only part of it makes sense. Like, for example, proud & arrogant isn't exactly literally proud & arrogant, and friendly & sweet isn't exactly friendly & sweet. See my point?

Crap. There's at least 5 ants running around my table as I am typing this wtf. They've been crawling (?) around and over my table so often that it irritates me. Must be the Pringles and Kinder Bueno. But they're tightly sealed wtf. I hate ants. They make me feel itchy.

By the way, the Krispy Kreme in Mid Valley has finally decided to open yesterday. I've been waiting like an idiot for its opening. I got so excited when I saw a guy carrying a box of em doughnuts. And when I told some lousy mysterious about it anxiously last night, he just had to say "Oh, I ate already.You're slow." Ish. Swine. Seriously, the first few Krispy Kremes I had before this were blasting good. But when I finally bought some home yesterday, I realised it's a bit too sweet for my liking :-(

This made me realise something. It's human nature to yearn so much for something they can't have. Or how Chingy might put it - fan chin (犯贱). Yes, I totally agree with this.

Oh yea, and not forgetting - Congrats you, for achieving such high marks. The staying up and not sleeping were all worth it I guess. Kudos :-)

Dave! I didn't forget you. You did so well too, but I guess I can't use "staying up" for you. Wait, let me think of a proper phrase. Yes, the appearing offline and staying up to watch football was all worth it I guess. Hugsss :-D


Gosh, I've typed so much already. Okay, time to refresh my Facebook (WTF). Bai.

1 comment:

nickchhan said...

Good luck!