Saturday, June 06, 2009

Of Jacks, Queens & Kings.

Ended up meeting Chingy for dinner today at (yea, you guessed it) Cova, Gardens. Very spontaneous one indeed. The girl was sick, so we couldn't stay out late. Almost cancelled the thing and after much persuasion, she finally came - fashionably late. And was later reluctantly dragged by us to Bangsar for a short yam cha session, which ended up rather - crazy.



Chingy darling.



Sharon. I've found my talkative friend!



Adrian, the "K" dude? LOL.



Hwa-Rang, sepet! :P



Ah, and this is what I meant by crazy.



Sharon looks damn cute here. Like, lost in her own world kinda thing haha!

And our picture of the night is none other than:



Hmmm. Don't ask why, don't ask what happened.

You can already see from Hwa-Rang's expression (?) how reluctant he was haha. What happened there, stays there aye! Wtf. Too bad we had to leave early :((

The night would've been better if we could stay longer though, sigh. Fun bunch of people. What better way to spend a Saturday night :-)

I'm so hungry right now. So random, wtf. Speaking bout random, my music player (which is on shuffle mode) is playing this song as I'm typing this. It's not an emo song, but I don't know why, this song never fails to cause a sour feeling in my heart no matter where and when I hear it. Even in clubs (clubs play this song often), there'd be a moment when I'd stop and feel the sourness, even for a split second.

It's been so long,
that I haven't seen your face,
I'm trying to be strong,
but the strength I have is washing away.

I wanna make up right now na na,
wish we never broke up right now na na.

- Right Now (Na Na Na) by Akon.

No comments: