Monday, June 22, 2009

Wake Up.

I wished I didn't click. Cuz I did, on a friend's blog. She mentioned about a song which I then googled for the lyrics and downloaded.

I cried. The moment the singing started. The melody, it's just too sad. I cried my heart out. How long has it been since I last cried....I've lost count. No, the song doesn't really relate - not at all. But, it just got me off guard. Perhaps, all the emotional feelings just came to me at a shot. This is definitely bad for health. Maybe, it's one of those very emo nights which happen to me every once in a while.

I Can Wait Forever by Simple Plan



I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away.
Cause I just can't take it
Another day without you with me is
like a blade that cuts right through me
I can wait forever.

When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it won't stop bleeding
I can wait forever.

It's like everytime I turn around I see your face
The thing I miss the most is waking up next to you
When I look into your eyes, man, I wish that I could stay.

Do Google the lyrics if you have the time to. A very sweet song :-)

Just let me, for tonight. To let my mind wander a bit further, playing on the threads of possibilities, knowing that it's merely an illusion I've conjured up myself. Cuz if it could mend this abysmal condition tonight, even for a bit, let me be.

I'm such a messed up person that sometimes, I'm so fed up myself.

No comments: