Saturday, June 20, 2009

If Only I Was Her, And Her Was I.

No, nothing's wrong with the title. No grammatical error. I meant it that way.

And it was negotiation :-)

Don't know why I didn't' feel like posting much pics today, sorry. Check my Facebook, all of them are there :-)



With Pei Ling



:D



With Qi

Things were okay and ended early. Sorry, really don't feel like posting much right now. Maybe I'll drop by again later tonight - just maybe :-)

结局若要分开
别为难, 我明白
做朋友好过彼此两难.

如果等待能让我快乐一些
那就让我对你的思念
淹没所有空虚.

就算知道这样很愚蠢,
可是如果只有这样我才能
暂时的把自己骗了

那我也无所谓.

But if you were to ask me what am I waiting for,
I won't be able to give you an answer.
Cuz I do not know it myself.

2 comments:

nickchhan said...

Heard that the negotiation was a stalemate :p Wei Qi's glasses made me laugh...

princessKamen said...

hahaha horny glasses aye!
big, horny ones :-P