Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Warmth, I Remember.

Sometimes, it's just best not to look too much.

For it's you who I believe in,
more than I'd believe in my own eyes and mind.


Comparisons are easily done once you've
had a taste of perfection.
Like an apple hanging from a tree,
I picked the ripest one

I still got the seed.

You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know.

How do I get better once I've had the best?

- Thinking of You by Katy Perry.


Cuz knowing me, knowing my mind,
It never fails to play tricks on me.

So I'd choose to believe,
as I always do; like how I've always told you.

So just give me a moment, a short moment, to go wild on this thought. Don't worry, it haunts me frequently, or it's just me being emotional. So yeah, I'll just flee into my own sanctuary - maybe one night will do, and I'll be fine again.

ね、知ってた?もう決めたよ。
止める。もうそろそろなんだ。
emo はもう言い訳にはならない。

I know you didn't mean it when you said it.
But it's more than enough for me to.
:)


No comments: