Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And What Was The Wait For, Stupid Girl.

A quite unproductive day. Ended up playing cards with Jason, Juen, Roger and Shing this afternoon. Gosh, it was the worst game ever. I only managed to win once in one half hour. Wtf. That's bloody sad.

I don't like them bitches. They didn't wanna let me win no matter what :-(

Oh, and Nick's been trying out this new thing. Tokbox. Here are some snapshots of what I've been doing for the past few nights haha. Yeh, that's me in glasses.



With Ken, Nick's friend :-)



Nick, Ken, Chingy and I :3

Ah, the conversation about foreign cows.



And going on right now, is this :D

Do check out Tokbox. It's a pretty cool site. You can conference call with your friends - it's better than Skype!

This is a pretty pointless post. But, effort is good :D

Let me hold you for the last time,
It's the last chance to feel again.

It's like chasing the very last train when we both know
It's too late.

- Broken Strings.

Ah, pointless. So pointless. What next?

I don't know.

或许已经没有或许
如果连如果也没了
那么... 那么...
也不再需要那么了.

1 comment:

nickchhan said...

Tokbox is awesome-ness! Good ol' multivideo chat. Fun times.