Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Procrastination, or rather - Refusal.

Great. I have an essay due tomorrow on Deception and I have not started a single word for it. There is also a test on Offences Against Property for Criminal class tomorrow afternoon and I haven't touched a single bit.

Gosh. I don't know what's distracting me, but I'm bloody not motivated at all. Well, I ended up watching videos online. I forgot how long I spent watching communitychannel and now I'm watching nigahiga too. They're both actually vloggers (bloggers who blog through videos) and they're really funny. I prefer communitychannel though. But there's one video I just got to share it here LOL.



Oh, and to Flo and the two Ds (Daniel and the mysterious one) who are checking out your results tomorrow, all the best yo! xx

I don't seem to know why. I just don't...

2 comments:

nickchhan said...

I follow communitychannel too! Amongst others: http://nickchhan.posterous.com/nicks-top-youtube-video-log-subscriptions

princessKamen said...

YOUR MOM RATES ME! hahahahahahaha XD