Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Sad Listening To A Song Like This At An Hour Like This.

This sucks. It's 3.30 am and I can't sleep. Not that I don't want to, my mind just refuses to. The emo wave has hit me again, for some reason. Perhaps, only at these quiet, sleepless nights will I be able to allow myself to wish that I had someone to lean onto.

为你付出那种伤心你永远不了解
我又何苦勉强自己爱上你的一切

*

Staring at a door which will never open,
Gaping at an empty space with hopes long crushed,
Living in a reality so delusional,
Watching melancholy decay every bit.
As dreams turn into illusions of despair.
As memories creep eerily into the vulnerable mind.
And what could have been continues to haunt.

So tell me, what happens if
there's nothing left to hold onto anymore?


I've held too tight that everything became nothing but a blurred pool of images.


Oh, I'm so hollow right now.

But from another perspective, it ain't that bad after all. When the mind is induced to forget, or is convinced enough to think that it has forgotten.

No comments: