Friday, June 05, 2009

바보같이 너의 생각에.

Ah, I'm tagged by the Cousin.

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
- Forehead.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
- Wished I could continue sleeping in.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
- Qi

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
- Maybe.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
- I would if I could, but I have low blood pressure.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
- Yep.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
- Not until that extent...

8. What does your last text message say?
- I'm alright. Oyasumi :-)

9. What are u thinking right now?
- Lots.

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
- Yes, definitely.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
- Last night was pretty early, 2 am.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
- Curve.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
- Always is.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
- Florence. But I clear my inbox, therefore explaining No. 8 (last text was not from her).

I'm not tagging anyone, don't worry :)


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆


Previously, I was pretty laid back and cool bout the MWR contest going on in ruumz, like you know, oh cool I'm a finalist. Was taking it slow and pai seh to go around bugging friends to vote for me and all.


BUT NO. I'M NOT STAYING COOL ANYMORE.

VOTE FOR ME!!


Received a mail from ruumz saying that there's another sponsor for the grand prize.


OMFG. IT'S A SAMSUNG EMPORIO ARMANI PHONE!

God damnit.


T______________________________T


Oh, and we appeared on the TheStar on June 3rd!




Vote people, vote. It's just a click away.

No comments: